WHO WE ARE
Hamilton Duncan is one of the Fraser Valley’s largest and most well-established law firms, boasting a team of more than 30 talented lawyers and 60 excellent support staff. Located in Surrey – one of the fastest-growing cities in Canada – we provide high-end legal services to a wide variety of clients in an assortment of engaging and challenging matters across diverse areas of practice.
We pride ourselves on a commitment to our community and our collegial workplace. We want people who value a culture and management style that fosters collaboration and respect while rewarding individual responsibility, initiative and creativity and providing opportunities for further development.
WHO WE NEED
Our growing Litigation team is seeking an Intermediate ICBC Defence Lawyer to join our growing practice!
Your goal will be to provide first-rate legal services, enabling the best possible litigation outcomes.
- Law degree combined with 5+ years of experience in litigation
- Member of the BC bar (or the bar of another Canadian jurisdiction) in good standing
- Ability to run a caseload from beginning to end, with little to no supervision
- Proactive and organized work style
- Ability to influence others when explaining/presenting complex ideas
- Willingness to work collaboratively as a part of a dedicated team
- Ability to establish clear direction to others and comfortable with task delegation
- Strong business acumen with verbal, negotiation, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Excellent client service and communication skill
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re ready to advance your career and join our team at Hamilton Duncan, act now by emailing your cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Manager, Renu Bains, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our firm and keep all applications on file in the event of future opportunities. Only those shortlisted for interviews for this position will be contacted as a part of this recruiting effort.