David Perry is associate counsel with Hamilton Duncan and has amassed nearly 30 years of litigation experience, with a focus on insurance defence and highly complex personal injury claims. David has managed litigation teams for major cases and has appeared in hundreds of hearings before the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal and various administrative tribunals. David also boasts extensive experience in commercial disputes, estate and trust litigation, environmental litigation and various other matters. His broad experience and ever increasing wealth of knowledge makes him a perfect fit for our team.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Governors University of Victoria, Chair of Finance Committee
- Form Member of the Esquimalt Police Board (1993-1998)
- Former Adjunct professor of law at U.B.C. for Construction Law
- Frequent speaker on environmental law