David Perry comes to Hamilton Duncan with over 27 years of litigator experience. His main area of expertise is estate and trust litigation as well as personal injury and ICBC claims.
David’s practice has been focused on mediating, settling, and litigating disputes in the areas of corporate-commercial litigation, insurance defence, and administrative and environmental law. He is an experienced lawyer who has managed litigation teams for major cases and appeared in hundreds of hearings before administrative tribunals. This expertise allows David to proficiently represent all his clients in all levels of courts in British Columbia.
David’s extensive experience managing complex litigation files, attending numerous court appearances, and ever increasing wealth of knowledge makes him a perfect addition to our team.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Governors University of Victoria, Chair of Finance Committee
- Form Member of the Esquimalt Police Board (1993-1998)
- Former Adjunct professor of law at U.B.C. for Construction Law
- Frequent speaker on environmental law