Neeta Khatkar Gill is an experienced litigation associate specializing in ICBC Insurance Claims, General Litigation, and CPP Disability Denial Claims, having appeared in the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the Provincial Court of British Columbia. Neeta has assisted her clients with personal injury claims, insurance defence claims, CPP disability denial claims and general litigation matters such as bankruptcy and employment issues.
Neeta was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2015 after attending Law School abroad in Australia at Bond University and locally at the University of Victoria School of Law in B.C. She obtained her Bachelors of Art Degree at Simon Fraser University. Born and raised in the Lower Mainland, Neeta is passionate about her roots in Surrey. She has strong ties to her community and is fluent in English, Punjabi with an understanding of Hindi. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, travelling, reading, and cooking.
- Law Society of British Columbia
- The Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association
- Surrey Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Association of South Asian Professionals
- Sponsors BC Children’s Hospital
- Save the Children Foundation of Canada
- Make a Wish Foundation of Canada
- Joy Home for Children