Sach practices in the area of insurance defence and civil litigation, after articling and practicing in the field of ICBC personal injury. Sach also practiced in Syracuse, New York for close to two years practicing in the fields of personal injury, products liability, and medical malpractice. Sach prides himself on his thoughtful advocacy and real-world approach to law. He enjoys understanding how law and regulations affect our daily lives.
Sach grew up in Surrey, BC and studied history at UBC before attending Syracuse University’s College of Law in Upstate New York. Sach joined Hamilton Duncan in December 2019 with a background of the plaintiff’s side of personal injury.
Outside of work, Sach loves to spend time with his wife, one-year old son, family, and friends. When he has any other free time, he enjoys playing and watching sports, watching Netflix, attending social events, and being the commissioner of his fantasy football league. Sach is also a mentor for his old high school to guide current students that are interested in a career in law to understand the process of achieving their goal.
- Published author of Seeing Red: Christian Louboutin’s Protection of His Trademark through His Battle with Yves St. Laurent, 30, Spring 2014 in the Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law
- Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- New York Bar Association, Past Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Past Member
- Mentor, Southridge School (2019-present)