Suzannah Denholm is a litigation associate and a long-time resident of Surrey. She completed her undergraduate degree at Carleton University School of Journalism, and her law degree at the University of Ottawa. She was called to the Ontario Bar in 1999 and the British Columbia Bar in 2001.
Suzannah is a litigator with particular experience in medical negligence claims. She began working at Hamilton Duncan in 2015 after working as a medical negligence lawyer at a large firm in downtown Vancouver. While Suzannah has specialized skills in analyzing medical negligence claims and bringing them forward on behalf of patients, she also focuses her practice on commercial and construction litigation. She has appeared at all levels of court in British Columbia and Ontario.
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the Medical Legal Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Surrey Bar Association
- Chair of the Parent Advisory Committee, Elgin Park Secondary School
- Pro-Bono Counsel for Access Pro-Bono Society, BC