Trevor Hande’s practice is litigation focused. He assists his clients in commercial disputes and with litigation involving real estate, personal injury and employment matters.
Trevor’s clients include large and small businesses and individuals faced with contractual disputes. Often, his practice involves addressing some of the inevitable “bumps in the road” that arise when building a successful business. Trevor enjoys learning from people who are building their dreams and working with them to find solutions.
He works with clients to explore options, work towards reasonable settlements and, when necessary, forcefully advocate for favourable outcomes at trial.
Trevor has successfully represented clients before the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia, the Federal Court of Canada, the BC Human Rights Tribunal and the Canada Labour Board.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Surrey Young Lawyers’ Association
- October 2015 – Continuing Legal Education Society BC – Seminar on Costs – Special Costs
- June 2015 – Hiring and Firing Employees – An Employer’s Perspective
- June 2014 – Fraser Valley Estate Planning Council – The role of the Public Guardian and Trustee in investigating allegations of elder abuse