At Hamilton Duncan, we advise lenders on all types of financing arrangements, from simple mortgage transactions, to complex syndicated financings. Our clients include chartered banks, credit unions, private lenders, loan syndication entities, and offshore investors. We have extensive experience in all aspects of commercial and consumer lending, including structuring loan transactions, loan and security requirements, commitment letters, inter-creditor arrangements, priority issues, regulatory compliance, preparation and registration of loan agreements, and land and personal property security documentation. We also regularly advise clients in securitization transactions, including the securitization of leases, credit card and finance receivables, consumer loans, mortgage receivables and trade receivables.
We can help structure the transaction to meet your specific needs, and we can provide guidance throughout the course of the transaction. Where necessary, we can also advise on collections and insolvency matters by drawing on the experience of our collections and bankruptcy and insolvency teams here at Hamilton Duncan.
- In particular, we can assist you with:
- Structuring all types of commercial lending arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating commitment letters, loan agreements, and supporting documentation
- Senior and subordinated lending agreements
- Participation and syndication agreements
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Equity participation agreements
- Collateral and security agreements